Vidma Consulting Group LLP also herein referred as “VCG” is an ITES based Consultancy Firm, which provides legal and financial support solutions to corporate legal and finance departments and also law firms worldwide. This Policy highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about our clients through this website and also for those Personal Information that our clients provide us while participating in our events and campaigns.
Vidma Consulting Group LLP ( VCG ) aims to provide the complete security and privacy of our clients' confidential data and other information at all times.
Vidma Consulting Group LLP (VCG) will only collect confidential data and other information gathered from you in its capacity as a legal and financial support solutions provider. We will use that information or data only in our capacity as a legal and financial support solutions provider, and, even then, will use it only in accordance with your specific instructions and advice.
We may also collect information from you when you voluntarily register with us for our newsletter, order an article, or review one of our blogs. We may also use the IP addresses of visitors to our website to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. In addition, we may also use visitors' IP addresses to calculate the time spent on our site and to gather broad demographic information. This allows us to see which parts of our site users are visiting most frequently.
Confidentiality and Security
Vidma Consulting Group LLP (VCG) adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
To protect our clients' confidential data and other information, we employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Moreover, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Vidma Consulting Group LLP (VCG) does not sell or distribute any information provided to us by our clients
Vidma Counsulting Group LLP may update this policy at any time. We may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Contact us : B-29, IIIrd Floor, Lajpat Nagar II, New Delhi-110024
Vidma Consulting Group LLP brings this website to you subject to the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time-to-time with or without notice. Your use of our website indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
There is no attorney-client relationship between Vidma Consulting Group LLP and you unless and until Vidma Consulting Group LLP and you agree to such relationship in writing. Until that time, any communications between Vidma Consulting Group LLP and you will not be privileged or confidential in any way.
E-mail communications, live chat, and telephonic conversation between Vidma Consulting group LLP and you may not be secure. We suggest that you encrypt all of your e-mails in order to increase the security of your communications with us.
Vidma Consulting Group LLP owns the content and all rights to that content. You can download information from our website for your personal, non-commercial usage, but you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, display, frame in web page, perform, distribute, modify or create copied works from our content.
Vidma Consulting Group LLP’s logos and all other trade or service marks and trade names appearing on this website are owned solely by Vidma Consulting Group LLP.
The terms and conditions of this website and any claims made at law or in equity against Vidma Consulting Group LLP or its partners, employees, or representatives arising out of access to the website or otherwise will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with all applicable laws.
If there are any conflicts between this agreement and any other agreement between Vidma Consulting Group LLP and you or your business, the latter agreements will prevail.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Vidma Consulting Group LLP and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Vidma Consulting Group LLP, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Vidma Consulting Group LLP in any manner. Vidma Consulting Group LLP retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Vidma Consulting Group LLP or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Vidma Consulting Group LLP or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Vidma Consulting Group LLP, or that is otherwise detrimental to Vidma Consulting Group LLP.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Vidma Consulting Group LLP.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that Vidma Consulting Group LLP may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Vidma Consulting Group LLP may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Third Party Content:
The Website makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the "Third Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Vidma Consulting Group LLP. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by Vidma Consulting Group or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold Vidma Consulting Group LLP, any business offering products or services through the Website or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason
By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Vidma Consulting Group LLP. If you decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Vidma Consulting Group LLP makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Vidma Consulting Group LLP or this Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Vidma Consulting Group LLP or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of Vidma Consulting Group LLP and Vidma Consulting Group LLP is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Vidma Consulting Group LLP is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Vidma Consulting Group LLP is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by Vidma Consulting Group LLP in any manner of the website.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website, are provided "as is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Vidma Consulting Group LLP’s’ best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of Vidma Consulting Group LLP that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Damages:
In no event shall Vidma Consulting Group LLP or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Vidma Consulting Group LLP is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Vidma Consulting Group LLP expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website. Vidma Consulting Group LLP does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Vidma Consulting Group LLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. Vidma Consulting Group LLP may make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time without notice. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.
Payment Gateway, Financial Data & Others
Whenever applicable, you may pay for vidmaconsulting.com products or services using your payment card and, in such cases, we will collect data connected to your payment card. You confirm that the payment option that you select is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, we are not liable to you for any delay. We use this personal data to process your payment and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this based on your consent to process this information. Information is given to respective payment gateways or banks and is governed by their respective policies. Data mentioned at the time of purchase are subjective and stored only and only to process the payments and in no case shall be sold to any other business process outsourcing entities or any other business entities. We save only the relevant information and exclude your personal and confidential information such as CVV amongst others.
On email : email@example.com or
Our Address : B-29, IIIrd Floor, Lajpat Nagar II, New Delhi-110024